
Sold their soul. A fan since birth, my Mom blended up Pizza Hut pan pie in the blender and fed me with a spoon... I am no longer such fan. No my Mom didn't really, although that woulda been a bit rad. Let's reminisce a moment; the white plastic table top looking things carefully placed in the bullseye of the pie, that kept their precious quality pizza from even touching the top side of the cardboard pizza box. Damn us, if we let our cheese and toppings misalign just one bit after getting squashed against the cardboard.
This new campaign, any size, any topping, any crust for $10 joy and happiness; would be better off rephrased; any nightmare, any travesty, any mystery meat, any frozen fake vegetable you ever so desire, and slightly seasoned ketchup equals... Give me $10 now plus tax.
It's TRBL (go ahead announciate that, don't read it as T-R-B-L) as Charles Barkley would say. I miss the heap of oily dough, stringy cheese, and predictable red sauce. It formed such a greasy-heavenly-perfect mess.
Mass production, I hate you. Don't be lured in. Never stray from Jet's Pizza, I never should have that fateful night, but at least - lesson learned.
This new campaign, any size, any topping, any crust for $10 joy and happiness; would be better off rephrased; any nightmare, any travesty, any mystery meat, any frozen fake vegetable you ever so desire, and slightly seasoned ketchup equals... Give me $10 now plus tax.
It's TRBL (go ahead announciate that, don't read it as T-R-B-L) as Charles Barkley would say. I miss the heap of oily dough, stringy cheese, and predictable red sauce. It formed such a greasy-heavenly-perfect mess.
Mass production, I hate you. Don't be lured in. Never stray from Jet's Pizza, I never should have that fateful night, but at least - lesson learned.

No comments:
Post a Comment